Photo credit: Delicious Obsessions
Popsicles are a favorite summertime treat to quench our thirst! They are so easy to make and you can literally make them out of whatever it is that you like! Juices, blended fruit, tea, you name it! I personally like creamy popsicles and I love coconut everything! Also I am crazy about Matcha Tea and I am always looking for a good recipe to add it in.
The other day I was looking for something different, so I thought “how about some coconut popsicles with matcha tea” ?
So I tried it and I loved it and now I want to share this very simple and delicious recipe with you!
(for 6 servings)
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk (13.5 oz)
- ½ cup almond milk
- 2-3 teaspoons Matcha green tea (culinary grade)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- In a large bowl, whisk your coconut milk until it’s smooth.
- In another bowl, mix about 1-2 teaspoons of your almond milk with 2 teaspoons matcha green tea powder until smooth.
- Pour this mixture into the coconut milk, add your maple syrup and mix well until smooth.
- If you like your popsicles to have a stronger green tea flavor you may add one more teaspoon of matcha in some milk whisk it well and then add to your popsicle mixture.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze for 4 hours approximately or until they are hard enough.