It’s summertime and most of us indulge in ice cream, iced alcoholic beverages and much more fun things that we can’t get to enjoy in the cold winter months. That is absolutely fine because we deserve to spoil ourselves, but we have to admit there are times when we are not feeling ourselves after overindulging in those fatty and sugary foods for too long. That is when we our body calls for some detox! Detoxifying yourself is important and is easy to do too.
In this post, www.1001TeaFacts.com has a great Tea infusion to suggest that will help you detox, shed some unwanted pounds, naturally get rid of cellulite and instantly hydrate your body! To make it you need Green tea, known for improving immunity, hydrating and fat-burning properties and a mix of some other herbs such as Nettle leaf, Birch bark, Lemon verbena and our favorite Peppermint, all high in antioxidants and known for their healing and detoxifying effects on the body.
You can buy these herbs and combine equal amounts of each with green tea, blend it well and keep it in a tea tin for up to one year.
(for 4 servings)
- 4 cups of water
- 1 tsp Green Tea
- 1 tsp peppermint leaves
- ½ tsp organic birch bark
- ½ tsp organic lemon verbena
- ½ tsp organic nettle leaf
- Bring water to a boil and remove from heat.
- Mix your tea and herbs into a bowl well until they are well combined.
- Add your tea mix into the water, let steep for no longer than 5 minutes and strain.
- Let cool down and sweeten with honey or any other natural sweetener of your choice.
- You can add ice and some cinnamon sticks and enjoy this tea iced as well.
It is suggested to drink 3, 4 cups of this tea every day for noticeable results on cellulite reduction, weight loss and improvement in skin appearance.
Your body will love this one!