Do you like hot chocolate? Do you like green tea? How about both combined? I know that summer is almost here and it’s getting hotter and hotter outside but we still get rainy days here and there and in days like that we all crave hot drinks! Hot chocolate is a favorite drink among most of us and green tea is getting more and more popular due to its well established health benefits. In this post www.1001TeaFacts.com has a great recipe for you on how to prepare a homemade green tea hot chocolate. This is a very simple simple recipe and you will absolutely love it!
Ingredients for two servings of Green Tea Hot Chocolate:
- 2 cups of water
- 2 teaspoons Gunpowder Green Tea
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1-2 tablespoons honey or sugar
- Bring your water to a boil and add the green tea. Let steep for 3 minutes (if you like your green tea stronger you can steep up to 5 minutes).
- Pour your steeped tea in a blender.
- Add your cocoa powder and your sweetener
- Blend until your hot chocolate is smooth and creamy
- Pour into two mugs and serve hot