Your skin will love it!
Hello everyone! It’s Friday, the work week is over and it’s time to relax, take some care of ourselves, rejuvenate and get ready for a great weekend. What a better way to rejuvenate than with a nice, cool face mask. Face masks are great for your skin, they clean and tighten your pores and help relax you after a long and stressful day (or week)!
We talked before about how great can green tea be for your mind and body but who know that it can help with your skin appearance too? Yes, green tea can be a magnificent addition to your beauty routine and an essential ingredient for beauty products that you can prepare yourselves!
In this post I will introduce you to a very simple DIY recipe for green tea face mask! It is very easy to make and it is great for your skin!
So let’s get started.
Green tea skin care mask recipe
- 2 teaspoons Bentonite clay (I use Indian healing clay)
- 1/4 cup brewed green tea
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- Place a green tea bag in a cup of boiled water and let steep for 4-5 minutes
- Pour to teaspoons of bentonite clay in a bowl
- Pour a teaspoon of honey into the bowl with the clay
- Mix well with a spoon
- Add your green tea slowly in the cup and mix really well. Your mixture should be smooth and fluffy.
Now it’s time for fun! Apply on your face after cleansing, let sit for 15 minutes and remove with warm water. This mask should be enough for two or three uses. You can store it in the refrigerator!
This mask will clear your pores and and the green tea will make your skin look shinier and healthier! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! And as always, if you have any questions you can leave your comments below.