I don’t know if you noticed but spring is here and the nice weather the past couple days and daylight savings
But don’t worry, in this post, I am sharing a great Springtime Wake-me-up tea recipe to help you cleanse and re-energize your body and wake you up from the winter re-energize.
This recipe contains some great herbs that will refresh you and help you cleanse your body while offering a delicious beverage that you will want to have more of. Best Springtime Wake-Me-Up Tea
The ingredients below make a blend that will yield up to 10 cups of tea. Mix all of the herbs together well and store them in a tea tin. (By the way check out these cute, colorful tea tins that will put you in a happy spring mood)!
- 2 tbsp dried nettle leaf
- 1 tbsp dried burdock root
- 1 tbsp dried peppermint leaves
- 1/2 tbsp dried lemon peel
- 1/2 tbsp dried, seedless rose hips
Instructions (For one cup of tea)
- Bring one cup of water to a boil.
- Add a tsp of tea mix, stir and let simmer for 3-5 minutes (depending on how strong you want your tea).
- Let the tea rest for a minute.
- Strain and sweeten with honey or maple syrup (try Crown Maple Bourbon barrel-aged maple syrup for amazing taste) if desired.